All accepted papers shall be published in Scopus Indexed publication:
1. Materials Today: Proceedings (Elsevier)
2. AIP Conference Proceedings (AIP Publishing)
3. Material Science Forum (Scientific.net)
*Note: Publication selection is based on the review process and editorial board decisions
Please submit your paper by entering this link:
Download Full Paper Template
() price in parenthesis is a price for student
* Fee covers one participant only and includes one paper Scopus publication, one certificate as presenter, two breakfast, two coffee breaks, two lunch and related conference kits, mineral water, mints, paper and pencil.
** Fee covers one participant only and includes one paper Scopus publication, one e-certificate as presenter.
*** Fee covers one participant only and includes one certificate of participation, two breakfasts, two coffee breaks, two lunches and related conference kits, mineral water, mints, paper and pencil. No publication in Scopus publication.
**** Fee covers one participant only and includes one e-certificate of participation. No publication in Scopus publication.
1. BANK TRANSFER/ONLINE TRANSFER/TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER
ACCOUNT NAME: BENDAHARI UNIVERSITI MALAYSIA PAHANG
ACCOUNT BANK: 556235304266
SWIFT CODE : MBBEMYKL
Bank Address: Malayan Banking Berhad Cawangan Pekan 96, Jalan Sultan Abdullah, 26600 Pekan, Pahang, MALAYSIA
Note: Make a payment and upload the proof of payment into this link https://forms.gle/at2sdaEvdwvAisYQ8.
Cheque/LO to: BENDAHARI UNIVERSITI MALAYSIA PAHANG
Sent by mail to address:
U/P: TS. DR. AHMAD ZAMANI BIN AB HALIM
FAKULTI SAINS DAN TEKNOLOGI INDUSTRI,
UNIVERSITI MALAYSIA PAHANG,
3. BY VIRED GRANT (PARTICIPANT FROM UMP (INTERNAL) ONLY)
1. Participants need to apply from PNI for attending conference/seminar via E-Comm, print the hardcopy and submit to PNI for approval(Attn: Ms Dina Dayana), once approved, PNI will issue approval letter to use grant money for attending the conference.
*Due to Covid-19 pandemic, payment method using method 1 (bank transfer/online transfer) is most preferable.
The Widgetkit Map provides a simple solution for adding a map to your website. Various features let you customize the map, like changing colors and adding markers or directions.
This map features all map controls, multiple markers and you can get the direction.
Set or invert the hue, saturation, lightness and gamma of a map.
This map has a fixed width, no controls and no markers.
With the Widgetkit Map you can quickly create and manage simple maps with features like multiple markers, text popups and custom color schemes. Once you have created a map, you can load it anywhere on your website using shortcodes or the universal Widgetkit Joomla module or WordPress widget.